Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Josie Running X-Country




























































Some fun pictures of Josie running her first year of cross country as a 6th grader. As you can tell she had the time of her life hanging out with all the kids but especially Allie. Pine View has such a great cross country program and did such a great job with the younger kids! Josie was amazing! Her races were about 2 miles in length and she really was a speedster! We are so glad we can watch cross country again! It seems like forever since we watched my sisters run. So, run Josie, run!






4 comments:

  1. Good for her. She looks so cute! I'm way excited to start teaching her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, Josie! You look so old. I wish I could come watch you run. I am a little jealous you get to run cross-country. It is the best. Way to go, you look super speedy. You also look good in Ida's jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the talent "runs" in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Josie. You look so fast. John says he wants to race you someday, but I think you would win! I can't believe you are wearing the same Pine View jersey I used to wear. Happy Birthday, too! We love you!

    ReplyDelete