Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Grand Canyon

























































We took a quick day trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon with some friends, The Hench's, over fall break. It was a great trip. The leaves were changing colors and it was beautiful. I know I've been to the Grand Canyon as a kid but didn't remember it at all. To live here my whole life and just finally to be taking my kids makes me appalled! We will definately be going back when we can stay and camp and hike for more than one day. It was absolutely breathtaking! Thanks for letting us spend the day with your family, Hench's!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I don't think I have taken my kids since we've lived here either. I love the pictures. I bet it was a lot less stressful taking your kids when they're older than having little ones to worry about. So don't feel so bad, just say you did it on purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys went where we did. We'll come hiking with you when you go again:) What a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to go one of these days. I'll have to get your advice.

    ReplyDelete