




Happy Birthday, Josie! We had a fun day celebrating Josie's birthday. Since it was Saturday, we opened presents early, went out for lunch to celebrate and the kids got to trick-or-treat! Unfortunately Bentley was home sick but he was happy that the kids shared their candy with him. Josie loves her birthday being part of the Halloween holiday. She thinks it's all for her, well it is isn't it? With Josie turning 12, I'm feeling old. I remember bringing Josie home from the hospital on Halloween and Scott running to the store for something. I could hardly get off the couch but I would answer the door everytime a trick-or-treater came to the door. She was so little and so sweet with so much black hair that stood up that she didn't look like our baby at all! I'll never forget snuggling or kissing and singing to that sweet baby of mine. I also remember having time to sit on the couch and read a book while she took her naps because my house was already clean and I had nothing else to do. Oh, where did the time go? I'm excited for the next 12 years and many more to see what a wonderful woman you grow up to be! Stay happy and super cool!
I didn't realize we both had babies on Oct. 30 and came home on Halloween. Dallin turned 9 Saturday. He loves having his birthday close to Halloween too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Josie! Thanks for being such a fun, cool, cute and awesome neice/cousin. Hope you had a fun day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Josie!! Wow, that really is crazy that you have a 12 year old. How fun though that she is so indendent and is old enough to babysit!! I can tell I'm going to love teaching her!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Josie! Looks like a fun party. Wish we could have come trick-or-treating with you. We sure miss you and love ya.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Josie! I think you should officially be considered a grown-up now. I miss you!
ReplyDelete