Ellie is our birthday girl! I can't believe she is nine already. I swear we were just planning her baptism. And a year later, here we are. Life would be pretty dull without her. She is so into her dancing these days and so cute to practise all the time. They are working on a hip hop dance right now in her performing group. I didn't think I liked the idea of hip hop, but she makes it so cute and I think it is her favorite. She is the most care free kid ever. She doesn't worry about anything. I hope she keeps that attitude, just a little anyway. She doesn't care yet if her clothes match or if her hair looks cute of if her room is a disaster. She is just happy. Ellie, you make me smile.
Ellie wanted to go swimming for her birthday. But, when we found out that her cousins, Anna and Addi, were coming down to visit their grandparents and got to spend Ellie's birthday with us, I don't think I've ever seen Ellie so excited. To go swimming and get to play with Addi - what could be better than that. Thanks for coming and making her birthday so special.
I love you, Ellie!
Ellie wanted to go swimming for her birthday. But, when we found out that her cousins, Anna and Addi, were coming down to visit their grandparents and got to spend Ellie's birthday with us, I don't think I've ever seen Ellie so excited. To go swimming and get to play with Addi - what could be better than that. Thanks for coming and making her birthday so special.
I love you, Ellie!
I know what you mean, it seems like she just got baptized, and pretty soon we'll be planning Ryans, AAAHHHH! Happy Birtday Ellie!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a sweetie!! I miss seeing her around, she always has a smile on that beautiful face!!! Happy LATE birthday to you both. Miss you all!!!
ReplyDeleteEllie, I can't believe you are so old either. I hope you had a super fun day. I can't wait to see you. Have fun going back to school.
ReplyDelete