School, school, glorious school! I can't believe summer is over. Where did the time go? I don't know, but we sure have had a lot of fun this summer. My kids were all excited about school, especially Bentley. He came home today saying that school was much funner than staying home. I still missed him today and wanted to cry when he didn't even need me to stay with him. I am not ready for my kids to grow up and be gone. I always wanted to stay home and be a mom, but my days of little ones home are gone. So, school here we come!

Bentley's first day of Kindergarten!

Second grade Scottie!

Ellie on her way to fourth grade!

Josie's last year in Elementary - Fifth grade!
our kids grow up way to fast! good luck with school.
ReplyDeleteWe all loved the pictures of all you guys going to school and are excited for our first day of school next Thursday! Hope we look as beautiful as you do and have as much fun as Bentley!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute kids you have! Thanks for sharing your summer with us, we sure had fun. The only sad thing about school starting is that Kelton and Rylee can't play with their favorite cousins every day anymore!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all growing up way too fast! I hope you have as much fun in school as you did this summer! I wish I could have lived closer so I could have played with you more. I love you tons! Bent, I can't believe you are in kindergarten. You are so old.
ReplyDelete