Monday, August 17, 2009

Daddy Daughter Campout

The girls were so excited to go on a daddy daughter campout this year. They have never been before and thought this was the coolest idea yet! By the way, we love our ward! It looks like they had a great time (especially the painting of dad's nails - good thing there is a picture because it will never happen again). While the girls were away the boys did play, though! Scottie, Bentley, Kelton, Rylee (she pretended to be a boy) Caroline and I went to see Lion King in the park. That was so super fun, watching a movie on the grass on a big screen. Cool idea! The evening cooled off just perfect and we had lots of treats to eat. Then Scottie, Bentley and I went to the County Fair parade on Saturday morning. The boys got so much candy it was probably deadly but nothing like a little salt water taffy running through your blood. I love my boys and think they are the coolest and cutest and nicest things ever. Until next year - Daddy Daughter /Selma and Sons #2! FYI - Find Ellie in the last picture, she has the cutest smile ever! They must have been having fun.




3 comments:

  1. That is a way fun idea!! Sounds like some good times!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott you rock! It looks like a blast. Where did you guys go? I can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so fun! Cute smiles!
    Has your school started yet Selma?

    ReplyDelete