Thursday, July 23, 2009

Turning 32 and Loving it!

I'm feeling a bit old! But what do you do but love what comes. I had a great birthday. I didn't even know I had so many friends. Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday's. It made for a fun B-day. So, I thought I would share some of the crazy things I've done in the 32nd year of my life with some pictures. And to start something for my new year, I am going back to school this fall. I've always wanted to finish and become something and now I am doing it. I have a few classes to take and then I can apply for the nursing program this spring. Yeah, me!





























































































































































































































































6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I felt the same way about 32. I'm excited for you to go back to school. I've always thought nursing would be interesting. Good luck! I love seeing your cute family this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Good job for going back to school, that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Selm. I will always think you are 21. You have done some pretty crazy fun stuff this year. I am excited for you going back to school. You will do great. Can't wait to see you soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to school?! I'm so proud of you!! Now you will be too busy to see late night movies with me... since that is the only time I seem to be able to leave my house...[sigh] You'll have to schedule me in. So sorry I missed your birthday. Now that I'm back in town, let's go get ice cream to make up for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute!! Happy LATE Birthday!!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown! They must be excited to be back in school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Selma Louise!!! I'm glad you posted those pictures. You're so cute and you've done some pretty amazing things with your life! I can't believe all your kids are in school now.

    ReplyDelete