Wow! Our first month of summer is already over. I love the fourth of July but I hate to see summer moving by so fast. June was busy. We seem to pack in as many activities as possible but love it all at the same time. For the Fourth of July weekend we headed up to the cabin on the third. We spent the night and loved it. Then off to Enterprise to the Johnson family reunion we headed. It was great to see Scott's family since we don't see them enough now that we are away. Then we headed back to St. George for the fireworks.
I love summer. I love the fireworks, watermelon, running barefoot on the grass, root beer floats, hot long days, swimming, staying up late, flip flops, going on trips, hiking, peaches, camping, swinging, picking squash, relaxing with a book, visiting family, strawberries, popsicles, summer thunderstorms, taking pictures of the kids, picnics, shorts, holidays, no school, sleepovers with the cousins, lemonade, and hanging out at the cabin. I have always looked forward to the summer. I think I always imagine it to be even better that it really is. But, I guess it will always be my favorite because of it.
Man, I miss the 4th in St. George. It looks like you guys had a blast. I miss you all and can't wait to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys have had a lot going on and it all looks like fun. :)
ReplyDelete