Man Ellie, you rock! I miss running on that track. I wish I could have come watch you run so fast. We'll have to race when I come down next-you'll totally beat me. Mish
Uncle Robbie, Uncle Mike, Aunt Teresa and the like got to help rake rocks and dig weeds to make that track come to pass! PINE VIEW! PINE VIEW! Then, the little girls (Martha, Misha & Ida) made the track come alive! Now the new generation of little girls is doing it! WAY TO GO GIRLS! What smart people to get the track meet taken care of in reasonable weather! Keep on running! We are proud of you! Miss ya, too!
It looks like running might run in the family! (No pun intended!) Congrats to both girls.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ellie! You look like a totally awesome runner!
ReplyDeleteMan Ellie, you rock! I miss running on that track. I wish I could have come watch you run so fast. We'll have to race when I come down next-you'll totally beat me.
ReplyDeleteMish
Uncle Robbie, Uncle Mike, Aunt Teresa and the like got to help rake rocks and dig weeds to make that track come to pass! PINE VIEW! PINE VIEW! Then, the little girls (Martha, Misha & Ida) made the track come alive! Now the new generation of little girls is doing it! WAY TO GO GIRLS! What smart people to get the track meet taken care of in reasonable weather! Keep on running! We are proud of you! Miss ya, too!
ReplyDelete