Wednesday, March 4, 2009

At the Gym
















Our Josie has wanted to be a gymnast forever. We have always been too far away to committ to taking gym until now. She is having the time of her life. She is doing great and is almost ready to start competing on a lever 4. Pretty good for only six months of gym. She is at the gym four hours a week and loves every minute of it. Her new goal is to have a six pack. I think she just may accomplish that goal!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That is totally awesome! Josie you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie, you are so cool! Keep working hard and have fun at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good job Josie! That's great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Josie!! Selma, I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah!! I hope you don't mind me adding it to my blog! :)
    Oh and don't mind Rachelle's post about Face book-it is GREAT! It is a great way to stay in touch with people. I have found so many people from my class on there which is great since Heidi and I are in charge of our reunion this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Josie! I miss watching you now that Kelton quit. I'll have to come check out your cool tricks again one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Josie! That is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute family, email us and we will add you to our blog carlybringhurst@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Josie,
    You go girl! What a fun thing to be doing! Enjoy every minute! Selma, we hope you get some good reading or crocheting in!
    Love,
    The Tolitoots

    ReplyDelete