How in the world did Bentley grow up so fast? He was my last baby, my sweet boy I was going to enjoy forever. And I do, I just thought he would stay little for a few minutes. Now he is ready for kindergarten and not even sad to leave me home alone, well maybe a little but only because he thinks I will sit on my bed and cry without him.
Bentley is a sweetie. He is great to help me out around the house. He is a momma's boy and loves me to pieces. He never wants me to get after him so he usually never does anything wrong, REALLY! He asks, "Momma are you happy with me?" to make sure I'm not upset with him. He loves to have tickle fights, play computer games, set up his trains, jump on the tramp, go to sleep early, play school, run around our little sidewalk track out back, eat snacks and not food, build things, read books, quote silly things from movies, and gather eggs at the farm. He has a such a sweet smile and a very silly laugh. He is great at burping, giving hugs, and finding ladybugs. He hates sandwiches and getting too hot because he sweats so bad. For his birthday, Bentley wanted to go to the park, eat at Pirate Island Pizza, have angel food cake, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yum! Bentley, you are the funnest, most fabulous, five year old ever! We love you!
Bentley is a sweetie. He is great to help me out around the house. He is a momma's boy and loves me to pieces. He never wants me to get after him so he usually never does anything wrong, REALLY! He asks, "Momma are you happy with me?" to make sure I'm not upset with him. He loves to have tickle fights, play computer games, set up his trains, jump on the tramp, go to sleep early, play school, run around our little sidewalk track out back, eat snacks and not food, build things, read books, quote silly things from movies, and gather eggs at the farm. He has a such a sweet smile and a very silly laugh. He is great at burping, giving hugs, and finding ladybugs. He hates sandwiches and getting too hot because he sweats so bad. For his birthday, Bentley wanted to go to the park, eat at Pirate Island Pizza, have angel food cake, and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yum! Bentley, you are the funnest, most fabulous, five year old ever! We love you!
That is SWEET!!! And he is so danged CUTE!! I love the pirate picture!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENTLEY!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah for Bentley!!! You have the coolest birthday date ever!! I can't believe you are 5. I remember when you were born. Holy cow. Selma, it looks like you found the park. Was it fun? I hope Bentley enjoyed it. Love you tons, Martha
ReplyDeleteBentley, you are so old!!! I hope you had a fun birthday. It looks like you did. I can't wait to come play with you soon. I love you tons!
ReplyDeleteMisha
Ben is so grown up. It's fun to see pictures of him! Happy Birthday! Pirates are way cool!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bentley!!! I can't believe he is five he has grown up so fast.....enjoy him while he is still 5 .......believe me before you know it he will be going on a mission!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Bentley! I love the baby picture. We love having Ben come play at our house. He's so sweet!
ReplyDelete