Our crazy family sharing love, laughter, and lots of fun times!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Back to School
Summer is over (where did it go) and the kids are happy to be going back to school. Bentley is going to 1st grade. What a big kid. I sure miss my baby!
Scottie - a big third grader. He even grew out his hair for the occation. What a smile that kid has.
Ellie is the oldest in the school. Fifth grade! She is the most reluctant to start school again, and I'm reluctant to let her go back because she is such a helper. Wow, Ellie you are beautiful.
Josie on to bigger and better things. Intermediate school. Up early, riding the bus, taking percussion, and cross country and dance after school. She thinks she's a teenager already. She loves to be busy. Love you Josie!
Holy cow you guys have grown up. I can't believe you are back in school. How is percussion Josie? Can't wait to see you for Bethany's blessing.
ReplyDeleteI know, summer always goes by way too fast. I love Scottie & Bentley's long hair!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are all so beautiful. What a fun stage you are in. I blog stalked you on Cori's blog. Hope that's okay!!!
ReplyDelete