Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Great to Be Eight


I can't believe that my Scottie is eight. I remember him being my handsome little guy that sucked his thumb and needed a haircut the day he was born. Now, he has such an amazing smile. The bishop told him that he hopes he will always stay as happy as he is now. I hope so, too. Everyone knows Scottie because of his smile and because he is so darn cute. He was so excited to get baptized but I was almost sad. I'll miss my sweet, innocent son. That only leaves one more to go and boy is it making Scott and I feel old. Happy Birthday Scottie! We LOVE you, are so proud of you, and think you are the coolest (a little crazy, but loads of fun).























2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Scottie and congrats on your baptism! It was so fun to see you this weekend and thanks for playing with Eliza! She loves you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Scottie! I remember when I was baptized and I think you look so ready and grown up. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete