













Over Memorial Day, we went to the cabin. We love being at the cabin, playing cards, watching movies, going for walks, four-wheeling, roasting mallows, eating, staying up late and sleeping in, cool morning runs, and this time we tried some fishing. Scottie has been begging to go fishing for years now, but Scott is not a fisherman. All I remember of fishing from when I was a kid is watching the pole and telling my dad when he should reel it in. We decided to be brave, though, and try it out. Of course we didn't catch anything (come on look at Bentley's fishing pole!) We had a blast! We definately can't go wrong with spending time away from home with the fam. Happy Summer!
They're putting a fishing pond in by the river. Can't wait to try it. We'll have to ask Bentley for advice! :)
ReplyDeleteHow tall are you Josie??? I bet you're taller than Caroline already:)
ReplyDelete