




Another year has come and gone! We can't believe Christmas is here again already, yet, we can't even wait! Here are some pictures that were going to be on our Christmas card. But, alas, I didn't get to it so here is a Christmas blog instead. We are all doing well! Scott is luckily staying busy working at UPS and WestFab. For fun, he still enjoys running, reading the paper, taking naps, watching Scottie play basketball, doing the dishes I don't ever get to, being the Webelos den leader, and he loves subbing in primary! He ran two marathons this year. He's excited to do one more St. George and get into the ten year club. Go Scott!
For me, since Bentley is in school, I decided to go back to school, myself. So, I am trying to be a mom and go to school but it is a bit tricky at times, but so fun. So, the house work seems to slip and I have to get lots of help with my kids. But, I am loving school (I know it's not a shock since I've always been a big nerd). I finished anatomy and a CNA class. (Just found out I got an A in anatomy! - I thought I had killed all of my brain cells having babies). Now I will be taking physiology and chemistry and can apply for nursing this spring. Yeah! Besides that, I'm still working in primary, doing a little hair just for fun and once in a while packing lunches, doing laundry, dishes and helping kids with homework.
Josie, 11, is super fun. She is such a good, responsible, girl and is really trying to do what is right. She is loving gymnastics. She recently learned how to do her round-off back hand spring, a big accomplishment for her. She was super excited about this and we are proud of her for working so hard. Josie is turning into a super reader and is awesome at math and spelling. Besides school work, Josie loves playing football and seems to know all of the cool teams to follow. She is funny because she can go from being so girly to being such a tom-boy in just a second.
Ellie, 9, is so silly. She is a free spirit. She has absolutely no cares in the world. She's not much into cleaning her room or remembering her homework is due, yet she will play with our boys and all the little girls in the neighborhood and be the perfect friend. She is very loving. Ellie's love is dance. She is taking jazz, ballet, and a performing group class where they are working on hip hop. She is pretty cute. Ellie loves school, probably because of recess and because mom's not there telling her to clean her room.
Scottie, 7, is still Scottie. He goes from one thing to another so fast I'm not quite sure if he knows what his favorites are. At the moment, he is loving basketball and thinks he is the most awesome dribbler ever! He is pretty cute. He loves to ride his bike with Scott when he goes running. He loves anything Scott loves. He is definately a daddy's boy and idolizes everything Scott does. That could be scarry! He is a sweetie, though, and doesn't like to get into trouble except if it's for fighting with Josie, then he's ok with it. Scottie is very good at cleaning his room and he likes things very orderly.
Bentley, 5, is a sweety. He loves being the baby and loves attention. He loves kindergarten, his teacher, talking about his school day, reading books with me, going to bed early (really) and playing with Rylee, his cousin. He is always trying to do nice things for people. He is a builder and creates cool stuff all of the time. He is at the moment designing a robot for me that will do all of my housework. He had collected bolts and screws, pieces for arms and a remote to make it work. I hope he figures it out soon! He is my little buddy and I miss him like crazy when he's at school.
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas. We feel so blessed to know our Savior was born and that he lived and died for us. We hope you feel as blessed. Have a wonderful new year!
Very cute pictures and very cute family! It sounds like everything is going well, and you stay busy. It's neat that you're going back to school and looking at nursing. I love staying connected through your blog. Merry Christmas and happy 2010!
ReplyDelete