Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family History


A little family history. Scott and I (Selma) have been married for 12 years. I know! Where has the time gone. We are still madly in love. Or at least still mad. We still feel like we're 25 -with just a few more gray hairs. We have our four great kids. Josie, Ellie, Scottie, and Bentley. We are pretty lucky to have the funnest kids in the world. We live in Washington, Utah and are so loving it. Living close to some of my sisters is a dream come true for me. Our new neighborhood and ward is super awesome, as well. This is our first winter in St. George after living in Enterprise for the last 10. We miss our family and friends there, but don't miss the snow! We are loving this nice warm weather. Nothing like picnicing and playing at the park in January. We are truly blessed. Life is good.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging! I love the title. I look forward to reading more!

    I didn't know you lived in Enterprise for so long. What a challenge to change everything after so long in one place. I'm glad you came here! I'm happy to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you are blogging. I love to read blogs. It's so fun seeing all the cute fun things going on in each other's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family picture! Where did you take it at? You guys are such a cute family! I love you and miss you! Enjoy the warm sunshine for me, ok! I am really wanting/needing it today! We have the sun but not the warm.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Selma! I knew you would like blogging, and there is no clean up or clutter like scrapbooking! I'm glad that you guys are here too! It's fun having sisters close by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute picture, I need to take some of our family from the cabin and blow them up and hang them in the house. Hope things are going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bushwackers,
    What a cute title for your blog! I love the pictures of your adorable family! Your kids are great! I'm so glad that you are settled in again and enjoying the fun things to do in the great outdoors. That is what I miss the most about DIXIE. "Where the summer sun spends the winter" is indeed the right statement! Love you all!
    The Tolitoots

    ReplyDelete