Rude, why didn't you tell me you had a blog? I found it on Rebecca's blog. It's way cute, do you care if I put it on my blog site? Or is that why you didn't tell me about it? Thanks again for watching my kids yesterday, you did a huge favor for me, I wish I could repay you.
Ellie, you go girl! Your hair sure looks cute! Where do you take dance now? We miss you guys! We'll have to make it down to DIXIE soon! Love, The Toolitots
Way to go Ellie! I loved your dance. Thanks for posting it Selma, since we did miss it.
ReplyDeleteGreat dancing Ellie!
ReplyDeleteRude, why didn't you tell me you had a blog? I found it on Rebecca's blog. It's way cute, do you care if I put it on my blog site? Or is that why you didn't tell me about it? Thanks again for watching my kids yesterday, you did a huge favor for me, I wish I could repay you.
ReplyDeleteEllie, you go girl! Your hair sure looks cute! Where do you take dance now? We miss you guys! We'll have to make it down to DIXIE soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Toolitots